Power bar with skyr cake filling
2 1/3 dl flour
2 1/3 dl oatmeal
1 dl light brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
50 g butter, melted
3 tbsp low-flavour oil
3 tbsp orange juice
2 dl vanilla skyr
2 tbsp flour
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
2 dl dried cranberries
Approx. 5 dried figs
- Turn on the oven and set to 165°C.
- Mix together the flour, oatmeal, light brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Melt the butter, add to the oil and orange juice and then mix together with the oatmeal mixture. Place baking paper on a small baking tin (e.g. 15x23 cm). Take half of the dough and press it into the bottom and sides of the baking tin. Keep the rest of the dough.
- Mix together the skyr, flour, sugar, egg and cranberries. Pour the mixture on top of the oatmeal base in the baking tin. Crumble the rest of the oatmeal mixture over the top and press gently down in order to close the mixture in the tin.
- Cut the dried figs into slices and lay them on top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool for 20 minutes; then cut into strips.