6 pcs whole wheat burritos
2 chicken breasts
Fajita spice mix
1 red pepper
1 red onion
2 dl cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp natural skyr
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp salt
Rind and juice from 1 lime
- Slice the chicken breasts into pieces, season with fajita spices and fry.
- Chop the red onion, add to the pan and fry.
- Chop the red pepper, add it to the pan and fry. Add more fajita spice mixture if you feel like it needs it; a good idea is to add 1–2 tablespoons of water with it.
- Mix together the natural skyr, the rind and juice of the lime and add the crushed garlic and salt.
- Slice the avocado and cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the burritos in the oven for 5 min at 200°C, or heat in a microwave. Arrange the salsa sauce on the burrito, with the chicken, vegetables, skyr sauce and coriander.